-->

2015년 10월 11일 일요일

ABOUT ME

Hello to people who are reading this because of curiosity about this weird blog name Welcome!! 

I am a 25 year old and a senior at Busan University of Foreign Language Studies majoring in English in Busan in South Korea.

If you want to glance about the university here is the link :)

I am now living with my older sister in one room apartment which I hate because I don't get a chance to have ME time !! Every sisters in the world will feel the same.
         
         After graduation which is only two months left, I will probably go to my home town Incheon.
                                            I want to go Australia to study more and 
                          maybe get a job there but I am not sure because my mother will worry.

                                                                     ANYWAY      
                  
What is my purpose of this blog??  Honestly my blog was made because tech geek professor Jeff loves his students to use technology as much as possible.  So  I have used hang out, band, Google Doc which I find really helpful and useful and Quizlet which is good but not that good because it doesn't have sensor to correct itself. 


so My Blog is about learning English, once we post writings then writing class professor Jeff checks them, although I don't use my blog unless for the assignments when I see posts building up slowly, I feel rewarding but from now on, my blog will be about finding 'ME'.
I want to help people to find themselves; what they like, what their dreams are, including me because for many years I have tried to find what I am , what I truely want from life.
Unfortunately, I couldn't discover yet but I will one day, soon!


If you have any comments on posts and topics for finding 'Me',
feel free to comment or email me.

ribbonpurple08@gmil.com
ribbonpurple@naver.com
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기